TFN Social
Are you bored? Is life uninteresting right now? Click Here. (A Game!)
Board List | Topic List | Log In | Help
This topic has been marked closed. No additional messages may be posted.
First Page | Page 2 of 2
Kenri of the Yuri Posted: 12/4/2006 12:24:18 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 031
Level: 43
Editor
I knew that. >_> In fact, I aced the second pop quiz.
---
"If I don't live diligently, I can't die. So I will fight. Even if... I have no chance of winning." ~Shinji Ikari, RE-TAKE
Ogordemir99 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:24:19 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 032
Level: 49
Liberal Arts Major
That's retarded. At least the Secretary of Defense is qualified to handle the military. -_-

In fact, I aced the second pop quiz.

So did I, with the exception of that question, which I was too lazy too look up. Wikipedia handled the rest.

...Because if you know the answers to those questions off the top of your head, you sir know far too much bullshit.
___
~ Ogordemir ~
Buddha promised me Nirvana and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
"Democracy is the bludgeoning of the people, by the people, for the people." ~ Oscar Wilde
Message last edited by Silvas on 12/4/2006 at 01:25:53 AM
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:30:17 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 033
Liberal Arts Major
Since I'm nice..

Complete Question List! Answers are denoted by *:

Who founded the American Federation of Labor?

Select an action:
GEORGE MEANY
* SAMUEL GOMPERS
JOHN SMITH

Who was the first Vice President of the United States?

Select an action:
JOHN TYLER
* JOHN ADAMS
GEORGE CLINTON

Who was the first ruler to consolidate the Slavic tribes?

Select an action:
PYOTR
* RURIK
LENIN

Which one of these scientists is credited with the discovery of oxygen?

Select an action:
DAVIS
SHEPHARD
* PRIESTLY

Who wrote THE GREAT GATSBY?

Select an action:
J.JOYCE
* F.S. FITZGERALD
W.FAULKNER

Who is the founder of modern Chemistry?

Select an action:
LOUIS PASTEUR
* A. LAVOISIER
MME. CURIE

Who is the founder of modern Psychiatry?

Select an action:
J. BROTHERS
* S. FREUD
C. JUNG

Who was the first American in space?

Select an action:
* ALAN SHEPARD
GUS GRISSOM
JOHN GLENN

Who is the inventor of the telegraph?

Select an action:
* S.MORSE
MARCONI
FRANKLIN

Who was the Austrian-born founder of The Ethical Culture Society?

Select an action:
* ADLER
WUNDT
TEICHLER

Who takes over as President if both the President AND the Vice President die?

Select an action:
* SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY
SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
+++
http://i15.tinypic.com/4c1rtwh.jpg
If only the Catholics would really see the light.. *sigh*
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:31:20 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 034
Liberal Arts Major
...Because if you know the answers to those questions off the top of your head, you sir know far too much bullshit.

I knew a good few of them. <_<;
+++
Ogordemir99 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:32:25 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 035
Liberal Arts Major
I didn't get the first five, but off the top of my head I know:

1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Arr.
___
~ Ogordemir ~
"Democracy is the bludgeoning of the people, by the people, for the people." ~ Oscar Wilde
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:36:56 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 036
Liberal Arts Major
I knew..

2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11

Yarr.

American Federation of Labor, Slavic Tribes, and The Ethical Culture Society were just there to fuck with your head. I'm sure of that. >_>
+++
Ogordemir99 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:40:42 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 037
Liberal Arts Major
The AFL I knew because of a report I did on New Deal economics. Of course, very little of my study actually went into the report itself, but I still learned about that garbage. >_>

The Slavic Tribes I knew because I had never heard of Pyotr but I had a vague recollection of Rurik and Lenin was a definite no.

The ECS was bullshit.

I suppose I should have paid more attention to the Constitution when we were reviewing it in junior high. Woops.
___
~ Ogordemir ~
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:42:25 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 038
Liberal Arts Major
The Slavic Tribes I knew because I had never heard of Pyotr but I had a vague recollection of Rurik and Lenin was a definite no.

Well, if we're counting it based on that kind of thing, then I knew that one too. >_>

The AFL I knew because of a report I did on New Deal economics. Of course, very little of my study actually went into the report itself, but I still learned about that garbage. >_>

That explains that. <_<

The ECS was bullshit.

I suppose I should have paid more attention to the Constitution when we were reviewing it in junior high. Woops.

Indeed.
+++
Kenri of the Yuri Posted: 12/4/2006 12:42:42 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 039
Level: 43
Editor
I knew* 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 without looking them up.

I missed 2, though. Not sure how, I must've clicked the wrong bubble.

*Knew means "I was able to form an educated guess based on the name of the person, and it was right". <_<

I can also name 386+ Pokemon and a decent moveset for each.
---
"If I don't live diligently, I can't die. So I will fight. Even if... I have no chance of winning." ~Shinji Ikari, RE-TAKE
Ogordemir99 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:45:11 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 040
Liberal Arts Major
*Knew means "I was able to form an educated guess based on the name of the person, and it was right". <_<

Yes, that's my definition as well.

I can also name 386+ Pokemon and a decent moveset for each.

Yes, but that's useful information. It brings joy to your life. Much unlike knowing who discovered oxygen.
___
~ Ogordemir ~
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:47:40 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 041
Liberal Arts Major
Yes, but that's useful information. It brings joy to your life. Much unlike knowing who discovered oxygen.

Indeed. Pokemon far outweigh the fact oxygen even exists, let alone who discovered it. >_>
+++
Ogordemir99 Posted: 12/4/2006 12:50:15 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 042
Liberal Arts Major
Damn straight. Pokemon are better than life itself.
___
~ Ogordemir ~
Ogordemir99 Posted: 12/4/2006 2:13:19 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 043
Liberal Arts Major
I just died during bypass surgery.

I had a loving wife named Gayle for twenty+ years. We were named Couple of the Year twice. Possibly because we had no children. (However, ole' Gayle never felt comfortable enough for oral sex. =\)

I was a businessman. I was very well off.

I apparently had heart trouble.

My early childhood was boring as hell. My adolescence consisted of getting screwed by numerous girls.
___
~ Ogordemir ~
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 3:53:35 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 044
Liberal Arts Major
Hooray. >_> You had a productive life. I always got the asshole women who left me for fucked up reasons. I'll do a bit more detail on that now now.

Cathy - We had a daughter, we dated for quite a long time, AND she accepted my marriage proposal.. Then flipped out like a psycho, saying things like we'll never work because I remind her of her father. She yelled, "I'm sorry papa!" as she ran off. Needless to say, this made me yell "wtf!" at my monitor. I'm honestly surprised the game didn't give me a twist and tell me Jennifer wasn't mine, which I am honestly surprised she was. This brings up the point of my magic sperm! Cathy and I never had sex. I took the safe route when she wanted it, because we had no condoms. We just had oral sex. Apparently, my sperm was fucking magic. It went down her throat and magically went into her womb and impregnated her. The Magic. Fucking. Bullet. trick.

Roxanne - This "woman" and I use the term loosely, was already married and leading me on. I happened to "find out" about this after we got engaged. She dumped me for her alcoholic husband. Lovely.

Hillary: Now this one.. We got through the engagement fine. The days leading up to the wedding? Lovely. Then what happens? She gets cold feet at the alter and runs out on me.

Following that, I became a bitter old man, not trusting another soul ever again until my death on the baseball team after catching the ball in my final moment of glory, as stated before.
+++
Link Dude Posted: 12/4/2006 3:58:18 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 045
Level: 7
Provisional
That softball thing is fucked up, how do you die from pitching?!
---
You suck! -Crowd
Your mother taught me how! -Kurt Angle
Scorpion 316 Posted: 12/4/2006 4:01:34 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 046
Liberal Arts Major
That softball thing is fucked up, how do you die from pitching?!

How about getting overexerted as a 65 year old man and having a heart attack? It's entirely possible if you're in poor physical shape. (As you usually are throughout the game.. for some reason.)
+++
Link Dude Posted: 12/4/2006 4:25:14 AM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 047
Level: 7
Provisional
But my Physical stats were freaking amazing, along with every other stat.
---
You suck! -Crowd
Your mother taught me how! -Kurt Angle
Mega Sonic Posted: 12/4/2006 1:50:44 PM CST | Message Detail | Filter | Author Profile | # 048
Level: 44
DSB Moderator
My marriage with Cindy was perfect. Had one daughter named Courtney.

... PERFECT. <_<
---
Mega Sonic
Back at TFN?!
Jump to Page: 1 | 2
There are no users currently viewing this topic.
Board List | Topic List

Original script created by ultimategamer00, © 2002-2014.
Script processed in 0.023533 seconds.
anotherFyre source modified by ns1987 & Ogordemir99.